DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's finally here...

i was one of those saying that ND filter is NOT needed... well i was honestly wrong !
One thing i didn't " realize " was that we are not taking pictures on the ground so obliviously up in the sky there is much more light to deal with !
i bought ND filter by DJI , they are cheap...(polar pro cost 3 times more.. are you kidding me???)
they are easy to install, they don't mess up with gimbal and in my opinion they do a good job

i must go to Rome!

Reactions: Cerberus
little off topic.. Rome is amazing BUT don't get yourself caught in downtown playing with your drone..
they are being very bad about it ! Basically find a private place a roof or " hidden " and don't cause any damage ;)
if any of you come in Rome msg me at least from my roof you are all welcome to make some videos ;)))

little off topic.. Rome is amazing BUT don't get yourself caught in downtown playing with your drone..
they are being very bad about it ! Basically find a private place a roof or " hidden " and don't cause any damage ;)
if any of you come in Rome msg me at least from my roof you are all welcome to make some videos ;)))

ave bucefalo! ;)

I'm curious... They are being very bad about it? Whose "They"? Law enforcers?

If you don't want to elaborate further on this, its alright.. I'm just curious..
hehe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan