DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I've had my MA2 for about two weeks and have been editing videos for about the same time. Check out my video and let me know what you think!

I respectfully disagree. You cant edit or export 4k video in the go pro app and the features in premiere pro are infinite compared to the gopro app. but hey whatever works for you, ya know.
Totally agree that Adobe Premiere Pro is the gold standard and together with the Creative Suite is the only thing I would use if I could afford it, which I fortunately can. For the others, there are free versions of numerous softwares.

Haven’t done any 4K shoots yet to be honest. It does work ok for me for a quick easy edit but I as time goes on and I get more into it I will need something better so I’ll check that out [emoji1360]

It wasn't bad, good content. I personally didn't like that it was pretty much sped up all the way through. I believe this would have been more cinematic at normal speed. It looks funny when you see the people below walking at super fast speed. It was distracting to me. I'm thinking the reason you did it this way was to try to keep the time of video down. Next time, try cutting out more and keeping the speed normal. Baltimore does look like a pretty cool city. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Reactions: StanleyPotatoes
Hey guys! Like the title says, I've had my MA2 for about two weeks and have been editing videos for a few days less. This is my first drone (other than a $30 toy) and I think I'm getting the hang of it!
Check out one of my first videos showcasing my home city and let me know what you think!

Nice shots and a great video to showcase Baltimore.
Just me - but I'd have used the 'rule of thirds' and had the horizon cut the frame either 1/3 the way up, or 1/3 the way down - rather than across the middle. I'd have also taken a minute to level the gimbal, as there are a few shots there where the horizon shows itself not to be level. And last - I'd have used some 'fade' transitions between the takes, as the 'snap' from one scene to the next didn't work with the music for me. But that's being very picky! Good work and I'm sure you'll do more good work too ...

Reactions: StanleyPotatoes

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69