DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jackson County Oregon

D-Rosin

Reactions
if your in Jackson county Oregon DM lets get these drones up & flying....

Just getting started with my Mavic 2 Pro. I've had it up a handful of times, and I'm loving it. My main interest is in photography.
what part of Oregon are you in?
I need to learn about photography with my drone and Osmo action.

Hi, Just got my 1st drone. Mavic 2 Pro. It will be a while before I can fly it . Much to learn. LOL.
I was hoping to find a drone club in the Rogue Valley. Do you know of one?
Hello I wish i can say Yes, But there is not, i have tried looking my self already, if you ever want to fly let me know, it would be cool to meet someone else out here that has drones, I live in medford.

Hi ,
Great. I'm out toward Eagle Point. When I get ready to actually fly maybe we could meet up. Take care.

Hi ,
Great. I'm out toward Eagle Point. When I get ready to actually fly maybe we could meet up. Take care.
Hey, that sounds good. My name is Don Dayan. You can email me at [email protected], or text or call me at (541) 601-1676. I’m retired, so I’m up early and awake till midnight.

With this early sunset, it makes it a little difficult for late afternoons, so I’m trying mornings if there’s no fog or low clouds.

I’ve been racking my brain to figure out places to fly. I’m a little scared to fly over lakes, but I think I’m gonna bite the bullet and head up to Applegate Lake tomorrow. We’ll see if I can get some nice pics/videos (depending on the weather). I’ll let you know.

Kindest Regards,
Don Dayan

Hello I wish i can say Yes, But there is not, i have tried looking my self already, if you ever want to fly let me know, it would be cool to meet someone else out here that has drones, I live in medford.
Hey there... I just bought the Mavic Air 2, and I live in east Medford. I’m retired now so I have a lot of extra free time. Let me know if you ever want to get together for a flight. You can email me at [email protected] or call or text me at (541) 601-1676. I’m up early and usually awake till midnight, so feel free to call me anytime. Best of luck to you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian