DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro January/February 2024 Snow sculpting to Ice carving and Hot Air Balloon's in just a little over 3 min....

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I decided to put together a group of aerial and handheld videos from January/February doing a few winter outings. The winter of 2023/24 here in Minnesota, and surrounding states, were hard pressed for any winter activities this year. That being said here’s some of the fun we did during the summer like winter here in Minnesota.
Stillwater Minnesota "World Snow Sculpting Championship".
St. Paul Minnesota "Winter Carnival" 2 events there.
Hudson Wisconsin "Hot Air Affair" Balloon show.

Three minutes, I watched and enjoyed ever second of it. I see too many videos that are 5-6 minutes or longer that just repeat the same scenes and I fast forward after about two minutes. Yours was varied all the way to the end.

Well put together. Great music for it. I, too, enjoyed it a LOT!

Three minutes, I watched and enjoyed ever second of it. I see too many videos that are 5-6 minutes or longer that just repeat the same scenes and I fast forward after about two minutes. Yours was varied all the way to the end.
Thank you...I've been working about 3 years now to try and hone the skill of producing better clips. A lot of trial and error also a places like the forum here and feedback like yours, to get where I'd like to be.
Thanks again ! Thumbswayup🍻

Well put together. Great music for it. I, too, enjoyed it a LOT!
Thanks and it's an enjoyable hobby for me I just wish I had more time to put into it.
3 more years and I'm done working a 9 to 5 and then maybe, just maybe, I'll hit the bigtime...lol !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N