DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jerky Video

Tony52

Reactions
Second time of recording video on my Mavic Pro 2. Yesterdays videos were nice and smooth but todays were very jerky?

Yesterdays video I remember downloading from a different location that I did today. I installed a fast 64Gb card prior to launch.

Any and all ideas would be appreciated. Is there a way of defaulting the video location to the card address?

Without settings details I can only speculate. Speaking from MP experience, the main cause of jerky video is a fast shutter speed. This is corrected by using the proper ND filter for the conditions. Is it possible that you are using no filters, automatic settings, and the first day was cloudy using a slower shutter speed and the next sunny speeding it up? Once again, only speculation.

Reactions: Tony52
Without settings details I can only speculate. Speaking from MP experience, the main cause of jerky video is a fast shutter speed. This is corrected by using the proper ND filter for the conditions. Is it possible that you are using no filters, automatic settings, and the first day was cloudy using a slower shutter speed and the next sunny speeding it up? Once again, only speculation.
Thanks for the suggestions. You are correct in your assumptions that I used no ND filters and everything set to Auto. The first day was sunny though and the second day cloudy. Think I’ll invest in some ND filters the learn how to use them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez