DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Jersey City

Definitely a different perspective from where I fly. I think it would be interesting to fly around a big city. The video was nice, but there was no wow factor. I would love to see some video along the water. There could be some interesting shots with the buildings and ships.

Definitely a different perspective from where I fly. I think it would be interesting to fly around a big city. The video was nice, but there was no wow factor. I would love to see some video along the water. There could be some interesting shots with the buildings and ships.
The area along the water is restricted. I would have loved to. I had some work to do on some local buildings and figured I would get some aerials of Journal square but its so populated the only areas I could find that were safe were a park and a cemetery. That's unfortunately reality in the city.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Nice video!

The area along the water is restricted. I would have loved to. I had some work to do on some local buildings and figured I would get some aerials of Journal square but its so populated the only areas I could find that were safe were a park and a cemetery. That's unfortunately reality in the city.
Yeah, you can have the big cities with all their restrictions. I can fly in state parks and places that are restricted in other states. I still love the big city videos.

Reactions: BetterBizWorks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N