DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops

Gilly

Reactions
Not sure if anyone has seen but I’ve just ordered the MM fly more for £359 from Jessops. Not actually in stock but for that price I can happily wait!

sounds like a good deal are you sure its for the fly more combo, if it is you have saved around a hundred pounds,please let us know when it arrives

Looking at their website its £369 for the mini and £459 for the combo
same here and its in stock where i am it did sound to good to be true

It’s listed as 449 But if you actually clicked the link, 359.97. Confirmation email etc quick. No stock in the north east so it’s for delivery.

Reactions: old man mavic
It’s listed as 449 But if you actually clicked the link, 359.97. Confirmation email etc quick. No stock in the north east so it’s for delivery.
@Gilly you are correct sorry i did click more info and it came up with the price you quoted, good find hope you don't have to wait too long for delivery

just go on the jessops site select drones then DJI then the MM combo will appear click more info and it comes up at the reduced price

Reactions: Gilly
It looks like it was a web error as its now reporting the fly more combo at the normal price of £459 even after clicking the link.

It looks like it was a web error as its now reporting the fly more combo at the normal price of £459 even after clicking the link.
Or a sale? ? had ‘save £ 99’ at the top

I love how I posted a quick link With a heads up and all it was met with was speculation and doubt.

I bought one, if anyone else did then congratulations you saved some money.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across that I didn't appreciate your post.
It just seemed too good to be true having such a big discount but congrats on getting one at that price... A real bargain

It’s quite alright, i’d usually agree you, when things look too good to be true.
However when your buying from what’s probably the largest camera retailer in the UK your probably pretty safe.

It’s quite alright, i’d usually agree you, when things look too good to be true.
However when your buying from what’s probably the largest camera retailer in the UK your probably pretty safe.
@Gilly i really do hope you get one at the reduced price that was on the site,it seems that jessops have now discovered an issue and if you go on the site now the price stays the same if you click the link,please let us know what happens yours OMM

I flog them for £50 when I've not got any lol !

Great price if you can get it. Probably a typo.

To keep this up to date, Jessops have indeed cancelled the order.

However when pushed they will not honour the purchase but insist it is due to a stock issue. Apparently I'm getting an email with a 10% discount code by way of apology, I said just honour the price when in stock, but they politely declined ?

You'll often find companies with disclaimers that they're not responsible for pricing errors.
Sounds like this was indeed a pricing error. If too many discovered and took advantage of the low price, I can see the company not wanting to honor it. I suspect there isn't much of a margin on the Mini right now for a company to be able to eat a $99 loss.

To keep this up to date, Jessops have indeed cancelled the order.

However when pushed they will not honour the purchase but insist it is due to a stock issue. Apparently I'm getting an email with a 10% discount code by way of apology, I said just honour the price when in stock, but they politely declined ?
@Gilly thanks for getting back to us with the outcome,and sorry that it turned out to be a mistake by Jessops,please don't let this put you off getting into drone flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13