DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jet landing on runway under maintenance - CRAZY !!!

I'll bite. Video looks authentic and here's my take, this is Paraguay. They don't exactly have the same standards we do in Western countries. It's likely the airport doesn't have many runways available and this was a best effort attempt at fixing a pothole while maintaining airport ops. Why not fix at night? I bet those guys have unions or something like it and refused to fix that at night. I'd bet ATC down there said "f!@k it" and just asked the pilots to land past the crew. They probably had multiple aircraft already land and the site supervisor filmed after multiple landings, hence the casual behavior of the crew.

Someone spot me, am I right!?

??

Last edited by a moderator:
You are allowed to land on a runway under maintenance. It would have been NOTAMed and the airstrip marked accordingly. I just thought the guys were a bit slow getting of the runway.

Yes very slow getting out of the way and guy drove truck further into path of plane. That is what made me question if it’s fake because who would do that. But it’s genuine video so that is one guy who would!

Wow! A blind pilot?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots