DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jittery Footage Help - ND filter or other?

Reactions
Hello,

I have had my mavic for a couple of weeks and I am still learning its in and outs.

I am yet to by ND filters and I understand that this is having an the quality of my video footage (due to high shutter speeds). After my first test run, I switched my video settings from 4k to 2.7k and this has helped with some of the shuttering/jittery footage that I was initially getting.

Today however, this made no difference, almost none of my footage is usable (but I did get some interesting photos). I was shooting in 2.7k, 30fps which a shutter speed of 1600/sec to 800/sec (changing conditions). It was slightly windy with warnings appearing intermitantly. I have also recently updated the latest frirmware and am stilly figuring out what settings have been adjusted.

Do you think the following jittery footage is just due to high shutter speeds or should I be worried that it is something else?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Na, that's something else I am afraid to say. Looks like the gimbal is bouncing around. Check to see if it is secured under the bands at the front properly. I took some footage a couple of days ago in 16 to 21 knot winds at ground level (prob 25+ at flying height) with constant high wind warnings and no such wobbles on mine. I did notice the horizon was off when I was side on to the wind but that's about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv