DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Job price for friend of friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record, OP has a lot of discrepancies that make me think he's merely a troll trying to stir the pot and we've allowed him to do exactly that.

We have a moral responsibility to give good, solid, and to the best of our knowledge ETHICAL advice. Why would you not care if the guy is asking about doing something that's not legal??? Blows my mind . . .

If in the US (and many other countries as well) it's a matter of legality and morality to be charging and not being credentialed. It's funny people who don't have the credentials have no problems with others doing this "as a friend" but if it affected YOUR livelihood or hobby you'd be all over the person.

It's like telling someone how to hack into a bank computer or how to steal from the local store.... why support such behavior and risk leading someone further down the rabbit hole. Why not stand up and call the SPADE and SPADE and be done with it?

Integrity is officially a thing of the past these days . . .
.....just a bit sensitive I think

Maybe just tell 'Friend' you'll do it for FREE, but you need a couple more batteries to get'r done? Definitely tell him the cost involved to see if he blinks, then proceed accordingly.

Good for 'Friend', and for you - you NEED those batteries down the Road!

Rgds, NAVMAV

A lot of "knowledge" thrown around in this post...but this was a response of "wisdom". I smiled when I had the thought and glanced at the age of the one making the suggestion! Well said NavMav!

.....just a bit sensitive I think

Ha you have no idea my friend. I'm far from sensitive.

Maybe you can explain to us more about what you're flying, where you're flying, and what your real objective is. That would help tremendously for those who are trying to give you the best advice possible.

Reactions: dirkclod
Ha you have no idea my friend. I'm far from sensitive.

Maybe you can explain to us more about what you're flying, where you're flying, and what your real objective is. That would help tremendously for those who are trying to give you the best advice possible.
All I wanted is an answer to my question.....nothing elseThumbswayup

All I wanted is an answer to my question.....nothing elseThumbswayup
Well I want one to my question you say you have a part 107 right ?

/And do keep this in mind from our guidelines
  • 3. Do not post libelous remarks or misleading information.

Reactions: BigAl07
Not gonna sit here and wait for you to answer ether you do or you don't and being you said
For an hours work would 75€ be fair
I'm saying you don't .

Reactions: tleedom
Not playing so just message me when you can Ben .
Then I will reopen this .
IMG_9413.png

Reactions: tleedom and BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member