DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joining the DJI club

Hello all. Not a complete newbie to drone flying but still learning. I've owned a drone for about 3 years but haven't really flown it that much. I think I might've started out on a little too complicated level. So, yesterday, I ordered a Mini 2 after asking a lot of questions and watching/reading a lot of reviews. Seems it will fit perfect for traveling and I will leave the more complicated, much bigger drone for local use. I've been into photography since the early 80's and my plan is to up my game a little with drones. I look forward to learning and sharing info with this group. I live in the Portland, Oregon area, so, anyone want to buddy up and go fly somewhere, that would be great. I'm sure I will have more questions once I get my Mini 2 up and running.
That's a beautiful place to fly! I'd go with you but.... I'm in Florida.

Hello all. Not a complete newbie to drone flying but still learning. I've owned a drone for about 3 years but haven't really flown it that much. I think I might've started out on a little too complicated level. So, yesterday, I ordered a Mini 2 after asking a lot of questions and watching/reading a lot of reviews. Seems it will fit perfect for traveling and I will leave the more complicated, much bigger drone for local use. I've been into photography since the early 80's and my plan is to up my game a little with drones. I look forward to learning and sharing info with this group. I live in the Portland, Oregon area, so, anyone want to buddy up and go fly somewhere, that would be great. I'm sure I will have more questions once I get my Mini 2 up and running.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser