DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jollys Lookout - Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

ZX14-R

Reactions
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia

I'm sorry but thats really a boring video 11 min of watching green trees go around in a circle and the music gessh . I hate to be critical but sometime I just have to say it sorry.

Reactions: teebone
I'm sorry but thats really a boring video 11 min of watching green trees go around in a circle and the music gessh . I hate to be critical but sometime I just have to say it sorry.

This forum needs more people like you. I got booted from the phantom forum a while back for giving honest advice. So many clips on here like this and it’s like WTF ??‍♂️

Ok, it’s long and boring sure.
But do give something constructive too.
How about . . .
Making videos needs a plan, like photo composition but on the move.
Pick a few subjects nearby, and try some various cinematic shots from the many many YouTube tutorials.
Edit the best shots into a 2 to 3 minute video with some interesting transitions (fade, dissolve, simple) and music.
You can add stills and special effects as you progress.
I like making some scenes start in B&W or vintage film, and transition dissolve to colour, looks great.
Just keep practicing and checking out YouTube tutorials.
If you really want to feel bad about level of videography (I know I do when I go there), go to airvuz.com and have a look around, but it is truely inspiring that site.

Ok, it’s long and boring sure.
But do give something constructive too.
How about . . .
Making videos needs a plan, like photo composition but on the move.
Pick a few subjects nearby, and try some various cinematic shots from the many many YouTube tutorials.
Edit the best shots into a 2 to 3 minute video with some interesting transitions (fade, dissolve, simple) and music.
You can add stills and special effects as you progress.
I like making some scenes start in B&W or vintage film, and transition dissolve to colour, looks great.
Just keep practicing and checking out YouTube tutorials.
If you really want to feel bad about level of videography (I know I do when I go there), go to airvuz.com and have a look around, but it is truely inspiring that site.
You are correct I should have added things to make it better, constructive criticism would have been better. Sorry about that mate I need to do better to. Thing is I'm not very good at this stuff either and we all need help. Hope some of OZ's suggestions help you and look forward to seeing another video from you. I do hope when I post I'll get help to.

You are correct I should have added things to make it better, constructive criticism would have been better. Sorry about that mate I need to do better to. Thing is I'm not very good at this stuff either and we all need help. Hope some of OZ's suggestions help you and look forward to seeing another video from you. I do hope when I post I'll get help to.

I already held you in high esteem here on the forum mate, your reply confirms it is deserved.
It'd be good to have a double like button available for your reply, this will have to do ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine