DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JPEG + RAW

Reactions
Hi folks

any idea if I can set my Air 2s so it just saves images in RAW format?
I’ve searched everywhere but can’t seem to get an answer?

Many thanks in advance

Curtis

I only see JPG or JPG + RAW

These 2 options were on the M1P, suspect it might have been for the 2P as well (?).
Storing jpegs isn't that much of an impost I feel, either delete in bulk now and then . . . or format after downloading raw files.

jpegs can be useful for that that want a simple photo they can use for social media (a curse of modern life I think), or for places like forums . . . without giving away full blown shots once on the internet.

These 2 options were on the M1P, suspect it might have been for the 2P as well (?).
Storing jpegs isn't that much of an impost I feel, either delete in bulk now and then . . . or format after downloading raw files.

jpegs can be useful for that that want a simple photo they can use for social media (a curse of modern life I think), or for places like forums . . . without giving away full blown shots once on the internet.

I didn’t know if I was going crazy as my mavic 2 zoom writes RAW only. Oh well just a bit annoying having to delete all the JPEG’s but it is what it is!

thanks for taking the time to respond

I didn’t know if I was going crazy as my mavic 2 zoom writes RAW only. Oh well just a bit annoying having to delete all the JPEG’s but it is what it is!

thanks for taking the time to respond

M2 might just have that option then . . .

I'd just leave them on the microSD, download your raw, format microSD as often as you normally do (some just delete as they go, so yeah that means ticking up all the jpegs too).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman