DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jumping in deep

Chopstix Kid

Reactions
I'm an original P4 owner since 2016 and I recently got a Typhoon H Plus. The H Plus is an incredible aircraft and the C23 camera is amazing. BUT... overall it's just not doing it for me so I'm pretty certain it's going back and I'm going to pickup the Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI RE goggles. My sons will loving the head tracking camera while I fly them around. I am tempted to hold out to see what firmware updates bring to the H Plus but it's tough to just sit on $1900 with hope. Anyhow, I really hope that the Mavic 2 Pro is everything DJI hypes it to be since the H Plus was a bit of an overall letdown.

DJI is rarely a let down

Typhoon i don't know but i would highly trust any product DJI puts on the market
and all my purchases from them (3 drones) have proven this to be right !

Last edited:
DJI is rarely a let down

Typhoon i dn't know but i would highly trust ay product DJI puts on the market
and all my purchases from them (3 drones) have proven this to be right !

My experience with the P4 was less than stellar. First one decided to fly into the side of my house while I had it in hover. Replacement was plagued with firmware issues and now has the 1st gen battery cracking and controller charging issue. I know a lot of people that have been happy with their Mavics so I'm willing to give DJI another shot. The P4 is really a fantastic drone and I really like the DJI feature set. Perhaps that is why I was let down with the H Plus.

ah yeas this happens, i have been really happy with my old MAVIC : no issues for 2 years

but then i got a MAVIC AIR earlier this year and after 4 months i had to have it replaced (for free) by DJI because of a well know gimball error issue.

Hopefully my MAVIC 2 will be as reliable and (major-crash free) as my old MAVIC PRO :)

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yubeanboy