DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jumping picture

Eijin

Reactions
I hope it's a software issue at least that how it looks like.

Few times already I have noticed something like a wave for a short period coming through the picture.

It does not look like a jumping gimbal issue the picture is stable(not moving up or down) just a wave like in old VHS tapes.

I'll upload the record later I'm having some problems cutting mp4 file all cutting apps seems not to recognise this file(?) Altough i have no problem simply playing it with video player.

Check these.....

Prop shadow.
Perspex bubble cover.
SD card slow
Looking at your phone recording which is not as high def as the MP SD card. Compare both recordings I.e SD card and phone record.
Or camera fault.

Check these.....

Prop shadow.
Perspex bubble cover.
SD card slow
Looking at your phone recording which is not as high def as the MP SD card. Compare both recordings I.e SD card and phone record.
Or camera fault.

Certainly not shadow.
I'm using sd that came with mavic I would be suprised if that was the case.
I'm only relating to the sd card record not cache. In fact I have no cache of that record....
And I hope it's not a camera fault...

I will upload a video any time soon

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth

I'm a little late with this video though you can see what I meant at 4th second. Any suggestion?

BTW this file is from sd card moved to pc and then uploaded

Last edited:
Look like a microshake of the gimbal. Some Mavics have that. Probably not much you can do other than edit it out.

If it's happening constantly, you might want to contact DJI for service.

Or just ignore it.

Look like a microshake of the gimbal. Some Mavics have that. Probably not much you can do other than edit it out.

If it's happening constantly, you might want to contact DJI for service.

Or just ignore it.

I'm still under return policy I may consider to exchange it.

Is it know issue can you post any link to a thread or better-youtube video with the same issue I may find some solution in comments people are writing

I had the same issue. In my case, it was happening only during sport mode. I was very lucky because after a firmware update the issue was reduced drastically. I may now get one micro shake when is windy , maybe in 1 out of 15 flights, so not a big concern. I remember others who had this issue more often had their Mavics replaced. If this issue occurs a lot of times within the same flight try to do gimbal and IMU calibration and if that does not solve it, then you should have it replaced.

Hi everyone!
Any idea on the below video, lagging, stopping and catching up regardless how slow i go
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato