Jurassic Coast UK - chalk stacks

Nice Vid...
What software do you use to edit ??

Cheers

Nice Vid...
What software do you use to edit ??

Cheers
Hi, and thanks :)

I shot it with an ND32 filter with polariser. I wanted to keep the 30fps / 60th second rule for the correct amount of motion blur. I sent the drone up to see if the exposure worked with the filter, but didn't check the best setting for the polariser. Must've got that bit right by accident!

The editing was done with Adobe Premiere Pro. Not a big fan but I do want to learn how to use it, and boy is the learning curve steep. I have been using Filmora Wondershare, and I'm sure I could have got the same result.

Nice all right !
Struck a great combo there, at times a little sun on the chalk with grey sky in the background and dark sea surrounding.
Really popped those cliffs so well.

That was you at 1:25 ?
Do people follow that path out along the narrow section of projecting cliff, or is that the local billygoats ?? !! ;)

Nice all right !
Struck a great combo there, at times a little sun on the chalk with grey sky in the background and dark sea surrounding.
Really popped those cliffs so well.

That was you at 1:25 ?
Do people follow that path out along the narrow section of projecting cliff, or is that the local billygoats ?? !! ;)

Goats wouldn't be so stupid, but the odd human is!! Not heard of anyone plunging to a squishy death here though.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Very nice vid! Well done!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000