DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just a heads up, Target has MA battery's for $54.

Still working. I picked one up today at a local Target for $54. It was marked $79 in the store. I showed my cart to the sales rep and he rang it at $54 + tax.

Reactions: tellis344
Price seems to have gone back up now. I saw the sale price last night, but it’s back up today.

Thanks for sharing!

Yep, gone back up. I'm kicking myself, was in Target last Friday and the deal was still going on, but showing full price on store. No employee to be found, so I figured I'd order one later then go pick it up Saturday, forgot about it until today, looked and the price is back up.

Yep, gone back up. I'm kicking myself, was in Target last Friday and the deal was still going on, but showing full price on store. No employee to be found, so I figured I'd order one later then go pick it up Saturday, forgot about it until today, looked and the price is back up.

Just bought the Flymore combo last week and saw this sale. Do I need four batteries? Probably not, but $54 bucks Is worth it.

I jumped on the sale, but not without some hassle by Target.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you see it on sale again, Amazon Prime day maybe? ;)

Yes, you need 4 batteries. Why? Because the charger that comes with the Fly More package can charge 4 batteries! Sadly, it doesn't charge them at the same time.

Enjoy your new toy/tool!

Reactions: Shon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun