DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just a little something showcasing the cinematic capabilities of the DJI Mavic Mini

Well done and a very good analysis of the Mini’s many capabilities and it’s few limitations. I too love it’s ease of transport and that It can always be with you. Welcome to the forum and I will look to seeing more of your video and instruction. Thanks.
PS where were you flying this - beautiful? I an out in CA but this looks like East Coast Carolinas perhaps?

Well done and a very good analysis of the Mini’s many capabilities and it’s few limitations. I too love it’s ease of transport and that It can always be with you. Welcome to the forum and I will look to seeing more of your video and instruction. Thanks.
PS where were you flying this - beautiful? I an out in CA but this looks like East Coast Carolinas perhaps?

Thank you very much. This was filmed in Northern Virginia

Many superb scenes that were smoothly blended and mixed. Impossible to get bored. Have you thought about shooting commercials?

Many superb scenes that were smoothly blended and mixed. Impossible to get bored. Have you thought about shooting commercials?
Thank you very much for the compliments; however, I never thought about commercials. Just a hobbyist learning and trying to improve my editing skills

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanManNYC