DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 "Day One" GoPro HERO 12 Cinematic Video | Recorded in 10-Bit LOG, 5.3K + a DJI MINI 3 PRO

Just a HERO

Reactions
The REAL GoPro HERO 12 Cinematic I promised is now LIVE. You won't be disappointed, I cross my heart! 😋

A video that put me in difficulty, due to the diversity of frames that I necessarily wanted to insert (many extremely good ones remaining outside :( ).
Now.. I called it "Day One". That is, the day when you start you do what you set out to do. It's one of my annual clips where I take the term "Cinematic" as seriously as possible.
Watch it until the end so that you can understand the message, which I hope at least some of you will find inspirational. :D
Thank you!

Nicely done!

Reactions: sarahb
Hello GFields, I can only be thankful you watched it! :)

Reactions: GFields
The difference that's actually worth it is the LOG profile in which you can shoot, but if you're not a Color Grading maniac as I am, then you should wait to see if 13 brings real improvement. Not to mention I have still use my 11 when I need GPS data :D

The difference that's actually worth it is the LOG profile in which you can shoot, but if you're not a Color Grading maniac as I am, then you should wait to see if 13 brings real improvement. Not to mention I have still use my 11 when I need GPS data :D
The only difference that I can see is that the 12 has HDR video recording whereas the 11 does not.

Shooting over the years have taught me that your camera doesn't really matter, as long as your story is good. I remember trying to achieve Cinematic looks with the HERO 4, great times, but you should see me walking with it LOL and that's before GoPro or anyone else did fancy stuff with LOG Footage and Emmy Awards Stabilization! The things you can do today... are only limited partially be the gear you use and more by your imagination :)

Reactions: Mrktn
Shooting over the years have taught me that your camera doesn't really matter, as long as your story is good. I remember trying to achieve Cinematic looks with the HERO 4, great times, but you should see me walking with it LOL and that's before GoPro or anyone else did fancy stuff with LOG Footage and Emmy Awards Stabilization! The things you can do today... are only limited partially be the gear you use and more by your imagination :)
I agree!

Agree!

Once again guys, thanks for your kind words! :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne