DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just a HERO

Reactions
Long story short: Still amazed by the difference an ND Filter can make. Aerial footage shot on good old Mavic Mini. Last video for this little fella since I will be upgrading next month!

Hi mates 🤚 After a while I come back with a project which wants to be cinematic with the help of GoPro HERO 11 and Mavic Mini. How much of that did I managed to achieve, its your opinion only, but I would love to hear it! 😁👌

About the video itself, filming took about 10-12 hours? I think? Basically it was a marathon, and drove just about 1050km 🤣 Editing was the hardest part, taking over 4 weeks but with limited amount of time spent every day (2 hours max), sometimes less.

Please share your toughts! 😁👌

Long story short: Still amazed by the difference an ND Filter can make. Aerial footage shot on good old Mavic Mini. Last video for this little fella since I will be upgrading next month!

Hi mates 🤚 After a while I come back with a project which wants to be cinematic with the help of GoPro HERO 11 and Mavic Mini. How much of that did I managed to achieve, its your opinion only, but I would love to hear it! 😁👌

About the video itself, filming took about 10-12 hours? I think? Basically it was a marathon, and drove just about 1050km 🤣 Editing was the hardest part, taking over 4 weeks but with limited amount of time spent every day (2 hours max), sometimes less.

Well I thought that we really professional. Good choice of music, interesting shots and cuts. It made me want to know more about this man and why he was out in the woods and had a strange woman ghost sitting next to him in the car. If I had produced this I would be very pleased

Well I thought that we really professional. Good choice of music, interesting shots and cuts. It made me want to know more about this man and why he was out in the woods and had a strange woman ghost sitting next to him in the car. If I had produced this I would be very pleased

Hello Mike!
I am really surprised to hear your interpretation to be honest, which is somewhat accurate, but just reading your comment gave me a couple of goosebumps which is really cool. Makes me happy my work is being seen and appreciated. Maybe it's just a handful of people, but it's exactly what it matters!
Thanks and hope to gain you as one of my followers, since I will be doing more of these.

Some nice shots in there, but probably better to get shots out the front of the car with the camera removed, unless this was meant as an advertising film piece. I have to say that I did not see the girl in the car as a ghost because she was fully formed, not a see through type and just looked like a passenger.

With that said, I am not sure what you were trying to tell as a story, because none of it made sense to me. I could not pick out any sort of a story line to it all. It just seemed like a collection of random shots with no real order. Though the shots were very nice.

Hello Mike!
I am really surprised to hear your interpretation to be honest, which is somewhat accurate, but just reading your comment gave me a couple of goosebumps which is really cool. Makes me happy my work is being seen and appreciated. Maybe it's just a handful of people, but it's exactly what it matters!
Thanks and hope to gain you as one of my followers, since I will be doing more of these.
Becoming a follower is certainly on the cards. It sounded like Russell Crowe was doing your voice over and he has a great voice.

Some nice shots in there, but probably better to get shots out the front of the car with the camera removed, unless this was meant as an advertising film piece. I have to say that I did not see the girl in the car as a ghost because she was fully formed, not a see through type and just looked like a passenger.

With that said, I am not sure what you were trying to tell as a story, because none of it made sense to me. I could not pick out any sort of a story line to it all. It just seemed like a collection of random shots with no real order. Though the shots were very nice.
Feedback is really really important and I'm taking notes as we speak! Your feedback is pretty valuable since it points things out I may not have noticed or my brain just ignored to notice them, so thank you for that.
I did not had to include shots of the GoPro itself, but I wanted to. Let's just say GoPro are kinda aware of what I'm doing and that's pretty much all I can say. :D
By the way, very nice lighting in your shots.
Yes, I really tried not to record under too much sun. I pretty much started to hate recording with no clouds around is it burns footage and makes high contrast between shadow parts and subject.
Becoming a follower is certainly on the cards. It sounded like Russell Crowe was doing your voice over and he has a great voice.
Yes. He is pretty much my guy. He always does a voiceover for me when I need it. Hahaha! Just joking, but that's a nice catch from you!
Feel free to share your social media so I can follow! :)

Will definitely have a look after work! Subscribed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929