DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freddygang

Reactions
Very short video of my M3P's last flight on Friday.

Unprocessed footage shot with a K&F ND/PL filter - nice rainbow over the Ionian sea off the coast of a Greek island.

After a brief period of ownership, my M3P's is packed to go back to Amazon to be swapped for a M4P . I really enjoyed the M3P and I look forward to flying its successor!

Very short video of my M3P's last flight on Friday.

Unprocessed footage shot with a K&F ND/PL filter - nice rainbow over the Ionian sea off the coast of a Greek island.

After a brief period of ownership, my M3P's is packed to go back to Amazon to be swapped for a M4P . I really enjoyed the M3P and I look forward to flying its successor!
Before you send the Mini 3 pro back have you seen the threads about the, relative to the take off point, 120m ceiling on/in mainland Europe.
There is apparently a temporary reprieve in place until 1/1/2024 and the limit seemingly isn't applicable to the UK but it might be wise to bear it in mind.

Hold on to your Mini 3 Pro , you may not find the Mini 4 that desierable as others are finding out.

There are a few on the forum already that have returned after the first flight.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain. Land on the Water.

Before you send the Mini 3 pro back have you seen the threads about the, relative to the take off point, 120m ceiling on/in mainland Europe.
There is apparently a temporary reprieve in place until 1/1/2024 and the limit seemingly isn't applicable to the UK but it might be wise to bear it in mind.
Well, I'm based in the UK, and that's where I do most of my flying. Aside from the fact that all minis will probably get the same restrictions, deep down I'm hoping that this is just DJI's clumsy knee-jerk reaction to the regulation, that will be solved more elegantly (and effectively) in future firmware updates.

Hold on to your Mini 3 Pro , you may not find the Mini 4 that desierable as others are finding out.

There are a few on the forum already that have returned after the first flight.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain. Land on the Water.
I am approaching the end of my return window for the M3P. If I hate the M4P I will return that and buy something else! 🙂

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne