DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just arrived - Mavic Air 2 Angel battery discharger/recycler

Inspire_Flyer

Reactions
So, I am one of the lucky first recipients of the Angel battery controlled discharger units for the Mavic Air 2. I have relied on the equivalent unit for my Inspire 1's for some years and my I1 batteries have always given long/glitch free service so, back in the summer, when I ordered my MA2 I immediately contacted Alex to 'put my name' down for the MA2 version.

Having been using the MA2 Angel for some days, I am certainly not disappointed. As with its predecessors, It is clearly a well-researched and well built piece of kit that all MA2 owners really should consider using. I'm a careful guy and given the battery is one single point of failure that we can monitor/maintain, I do every that I can to ensure that the batteries are always stored at their correct voltage and fully recycled periodically. IMO there is no better/simpler/safer way to do both of these tasks than to use the Angel.

Discharging from full charge to the recommended storage voltage (~50%) for the MA2 battery takes just 20 minutes.

Thanks to Alex at Phantom Angel for shipping me one of the first production models! It's another great piece of kit!
For full info>> Phantom Angel

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada