DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just brought a second Mavic........

Gary cato

Reactions
No not because i crashed one, well i have but that's another story, What is great is my partner went to buy it for me as i am in Loindon, the Mavic fly more combo is 300 pounds cheaper where she is than here, and it saves me carrying it every month or so over there.

So she went in the guy in the shop looked at her asked if she had ever flown one she said no, so he set it all up calibrated it all, registered all the insurances with DJI etc, he even she tells me checked the gimbal and the camera very carefully and then he asked her if she would like to have a 30 min tutorial for free,

Great service, he did ask her when she said no thanks why, as she said she had never flown one, she said i have not, but its not for me but you did a great job of setting it up thanks.

now i have that nerve racking first flight thing again next week when i go over, every Mavic seems to have its own first flight history both good and bad.

hopefully i will have time to get some confidence in the new one like i have with my present one.

Anyway good job Thailand,

Normally you are slower than DJI but this time u get credit.

Thailand has excellent DJI service centers. They care about quality.
Yes i gotta say i am very well looked after in Thailand normally but they really did seem to want to take her through every stage and they have their own flight center out back i think.

Impressed i have to say over here you give them your cash and they try to throw the Mavic at you as they rush the next one in. (i got my first one in Russia). that one has flown really well so far.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu