DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Checking In

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
Thanks dirkclod I know already I'm going to have a million questions but I figure the more fly time I get in a lot of my questions will start to answer themselves as I learn.

I'm a new drone pilot out of Hereford Arizona that can't wait to learn as much as he can about his Mavic Air so that I can pay back the community that helped me!! I think I'm addicted!!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum , wow your way down south. If you ever get the notion to travel north to do some flying drop me a line Im 40 miles north of Phoenix and can fly just about any day. I love going up North from here to the Sedona area .

Thanks for the welcome and the invite Bigbird 48! I don't get to Phoenix often but next time I'm up that way I'd definitely like to go to Sadona flying. What a magical place Sadona is! We had snow down here this year.

Thanks for the welcome and the invite Bigbird 48! I don't get to Phoenix often but next time I'm up that way I'd definitely like to go to Sadona flying. What a magical place Sadona is! We had snow down here this year.
I'll be headed to San Simon tomorrow Morning early should be free sometime in the afternoon. Maybe you know a place we could fly on my way home thats not to far out of the way for either of us. I'll be headed back on the 10 could stop off someplce to fly or even make a short side trip someplace.

I'll be headed to San Simon tomorrow Morning early should be free sometime in the afternoon. Maybe you know a place we could fly on my way home thats not to far out of the way for either of us. I'll be headed back on the 10 could stop off someplce to fly or even make a short side trip someplace.
I have to say the San Simon area is pretty desolate area I don't know very well other than passing by on my to Colorado where I come from. I will say you can fly forever out there!! A good place you might enjoy flying is at the top of the pass just east of Benson. I believe they call it Texas Canyon pass?? There is even a rest stop near the top. Happy flying tomorrow!!

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0