DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got a Mavic pro, need to figure out how to transfer video from sd card to either computer or phone.

caryflyboy

Reactions
Found a Mavic pro at a church rummage sale, got it for an amazingly low price of $25.00, found out the battery it had was useless, got 2 new batteries on ebay for $150. They came yesterday, charged them up, calibrated imu and compass, and took it for a short test flight…. Its quite cool in chicago this morning…. Now have to figure out how to transfer the video from the sd card to either computer or phone.

Go buy another SD card it usually comes with an adapter for a card slot that comes with most computers (not all however). Or you get a universal multi card reader.

Plugging your mavic pro into computer with a micro usb cable turns it into a hard drive while running your mavics battery down.

Reactions: caryflyboy
Download the user manual from DJI.com. It should have all the information about picture file storage. In general, just connect the drone to your computer with a USB cable.
Also download the flight log .TXT files from your phone/device and upload to AirData.com so you can start analyzing your flights.

or just ask your friends if they have an adaptor, if the're like me they might have a load of them and be willing to give one to you

• Haha
Reactions: Capt KO
I would go with a card reader. They are quite inexpensive and you can find them on Amazon

Wonder if airdata works on Mac? Otherwise ill have to find my windows laptop
Airdata is Web-based and should work on any device that has internet access.

Since tomorrow is a holiday, and optional to go to the office, even being short 25 people, since we are paid salary…. I‘m not going. Hopefully the weather will be decent and I can go fly the Mavic pro and check out other apps for it.

Reactions: GFields
Go buy another SD card it usually comes with an adapter for a card slot that comes with most computers (not all however). Or you get a universal multi card reader.

Plugging your mavic pro into computer with a micro usb cable turns it into a hard drive while running your mavics battery down.
what he said easy money

if the original batteries will power up just a bit then you can use them for doing the data transfers with the mini usb.

SD adapter easiest (most people have extras) if your PC has an SD slot. Otherwise get a USB card reader, it comes in handy. Transfer to phone depends on what capabilities of phone you use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143