DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transferring screenshot video out of RC2

pinzmann

Reactions
I’m trying to transfer the screenshot files out of the RC2 onto the sd card. So far I’ve figured out how to view them. And that took awhile. Anyway I would like to get them on my iPad or computer or whatever. For the life of me , cannot figure it out. So far the only option I’ve found is by Bluetooth but I’m 0 for 13 in that department. Even tried a small 9 MB file. No dice.
Tried looking on the sd card after plugging into a computer. Can’t find it there.
On my mini 3 pro/RC, they were on the card straight away. Any help would be appreciated.

Had the same problem. Called DJI yesterday and was told to use a data cable and it worked. Hooked a USBC cable to RC 2 and computer and opened internal files and under movies my screen record was there. Like you I spent tons of time trying to get the file off sd card. My DJI Rc everything was on sd card which I like better.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jam0ne
Had the same problem. Called DJI yesterday and was told to use a data cable and it worked. Hooked a USBC cable to RC 2 and computer and opened internal files and under movies my screen record was there. Like you I spent tons of time trying to get the file off sd card. My DJI Rc everything was on sd card which I like better.

Hope this helps.
Even on the RC Pro and the DJI RC, internal storage is the default. Even after inserting a microSd card, you have to first mount it, and then select external storage instead of internal storage, before anything can be recorded to the microSD card. Likely the same with the DJI RC2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13