DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my first drone (the Mavic Mini)

tommetass

Reactions
Hi there!

I'm from Norway. I just bought my first drone and I'm kinda hooked already after just a couple of hours flying. I've worked as a freelance videographer but I've always kept my feet planted securely on the ground. I'm really looking forward to using this new "toy" in more projects. I was really impressed by the new lineup of DJI drones, and of course the Mavic Air 2 seems just insane, but my budget was limited, so I went with the Mavic Mini. But man, I have to say, this drone is really impressive! Hope to learn more about this craft on this forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you, and I'm sure I will learn a lot. And I also feel like everytime I'm out with the drone I'm learning new things.
Just posted a video in the Photo and Video Showcase actually :)

Hi there!

I'm from Norway. I just bought my first drone and I'm kinda hooked already after just a couple of hours flying. I've worked as a freelance videographer but I've always kept my feet planted securely on the ground. I'm really looking forward to using this new "toy" in more projects. I was really impressed by the new lineup of DJI drones, and of course the Mavic Air 2 seems just insane, but my budget was limited, so I went with the Mavic Mini. But man, I have to say, this drone is really impressive! Hope to learn more about this craft on this forum!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to our Forum from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!

Don't apologize for buying the Mini--it;s a superb machine!
You live in a gorgeous country--toured there years ago with a couple of kids from Nederland. Loved it! I'll try to return when this dang bug is killed off.

What part of Norway are you from?

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi there!

Hi there. Me too just got new mavic mini and i am really happy for it. Happy flying

Congratulations and enjoy! This is great community of fellow pilots who are happy to help out :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair