DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my Mavic today

e760f77f660a667d8bc4d15a7f0760c7.jpg
cf3cba52b2e3b82fe459e60de00b0d16.jpg

Here are a few of my house and my parents place in texas

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

I will show pictures of my mavic and there business card , they just open about 1 week ago. I am new to DJI but just wanted to give anyone a chance to get a mavic.

If they opened a week ago, it's likely the 100 other Drone stores with orders in from September will receive theirs first.

Anyone in here who wants to doubt, feel free to, but he is a legit DJI dealer.

c1683880863d2889972a87a91a0150a7.jpg

I went down there and got mine almost 2 weeks ago, I've enjoyed flying the Mavic instead of waiting.

Agreed. I kinda feel like the shipping is starting to pick up. At least I hope so.
What makes you think this? I bought mine last month, and was promised delivery on the 17th of this month upon purchase... But, as usual, I was lied to by DJI... They have until the end of the month to send me a tracking number or I put in a huge complaint with PayPal... After a number of those, PayPal will refuse giving money to DJI... And I'm sure I'm not the first to complain.
Really wish that instead of complaining on this forum, I would be taking a pic of my Mavic flying so I can use it as my profile picture.

I got mine from Paul, up in the air flying now.

What makes you think this? I bought mine last month, and was promised delivery on the 17th of this month upon purchase... But, as usual, I was lied to by DJI... They have until the end of the month to send me a tracking number or I put in a huge complaint with PayPal... After a number of those, PayPal will refuse giving money to DJI... And I'm sure I'm not the first to complain.
Really wish that instead of complaining on this forum, I would be taking a pic of my Mavic flying so I can use it as my profile picture.

It's not hard to pick up from where they started.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000