DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my Mini 2, charged all systems.....

And now it's raining cats and dogs!! Oh, there's always tomorrow!
I'm brand new to flying drones and know I have a lot to learn, but willing and able.
Don’t let it stop you. I wear a neoprene wetsuit on my M2P from Phantomrain.Org. Also forum member packages and other well made products. The bird laughs in the face of rain ( or at least I’d like to believe it does) in the sense the suits simply works. It’s … fun. Fly safe and enjoy. Godspeed, Droniac

When I bought my Mini 2 it set off a spell of rain and high winds for almost a month...so I feel your pain....it just gives you more time to bone up on how to use it...practice adjusting the settings and stuff like that ...good luck and have fun when the weather clears ...and also...Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

@HudsonHawk56 - Great to have you join us @ MP!!
Lots to learn? You came to the right place!!
Raining? Lots of things you can do -
  • As @Droniac stated - order a wetsuit from @Phantomrain.org so you can fly
  • Go to: Faa Drone Zone - LOTS of stuff to read regarding 'The Rules"
  • Decide whether you want to register your drone, fly Recreationally or Commercially
    • Register (<250g not REQUIRED unless you fly commercially) - It costs $5
    • TRUST should be done especially if flying recreationally
    • If you want to go Commercial, read up on what it takes to get your Part 107 test done
  • Make sure all your updates are done, get it ready to fly so you can look at the app to see all the settings
  • Check out Youtube for tutorial-type videos
That way when the weather clears (or if you have the wetsuit) you can send your Mini2 aloft and start enjoying it.
BTW - I love mine!

Last edited:
Greetings from the wild west coast of Vancouver Island ?
I love a good case of Drone-OCD. I have Drone-OCD-itis! Welcome to an awesome forum. Search and ask as the info that can be needed is nestled all right here. It’s a been a pleasure to find answers I need from searching, alone. The staff and group are more than helpful. Fly safe, have a blast. Godspeed, Droniac from Long Island NY

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980