Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Just got the new dji go app 4.2.21

GavieboyDji

Reactions
Mine when I was flying yesterday and I got the pixilated video downlink on my s8 that was on the 4.2.20 not tried this new app yet I will try later after work. It's the first time it's happened on my s8 that pixilation. It happened on the pro and Spark.

Former Member

Reactions
I just downloaded this for my S8+. Update went smoothly. I haven't had any lag on previous versions, but I hope it fixes it for people who do.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Well at any rate I have been using what I have and have had no issues with .22 whatsoever but had none with the previous ones FWIW . Seems to me after thinking about it it seems more have issues also with android than IOS .
Really don't know why but good luck with it guys .

Kossnen

Reactions
I had problems with the feed so I downgraded the app to a previous version. After a firmware upgrade on the drone and the new version of the app was released, I am no longer getting video lag on my S7. Although, at first I got a weird flight. Delayed video feed (no tearing video though) and a recording (from the SD card) that was choppy. Seems like clearing the cache worked for that, but seeing how it was immediately after updating, I thought I'd give a heads up.

Thomannjf

Reactions
Get an Apple iPad mini 4 like I did. It works perfectly. No issues at all. All of my Android devices suck. I love my dji goggles too.
I CONCUR I bought the mini 4 and its much better than my android with this drone. I dont have the goggles . I have a Eposn Maverio glasses( abdroid system) which shuts down during flight. I haven't tried them with the latest app version as yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads