DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got the new dji go app 4.2.21

With .20 I was getting bad gimbal faults, Back to .19 and it was working OK, but bad video feed. But I am using an old phone. Waiting for a tablet holder then I can try my new tablet and see it it's that.

what's the recommended go 4 app and firmware for S7?

Rolled back to DJI Go 4,ver 4.2.16 on my S7 Edge. Went out and had a completely successful test flight.
Found it interesting my Tab 2 is running ver 4.4.21 and has no issues.
I did not - roll back firmware upgrade.

Get an Apple iPad mini 4 like I did. It works perfectly. No issues at all. All of my Android devices suck. I love my dji goggles too.
I have one, hate it. I can't see crap on a bright day. My mini4 recently started getting blocks of video that move around in the feed. It's on it's way to the list of unsupported devices soon. lol
what has been fixing that for now is to restart the iPad. Works for some, others it does not. Similar issues with Iphone 6 users.

DJI go4 app is garbage, and too big. Look at memory it eats up! eats up cpu and memory as much if not more than the device OS. MP video was perfect up until they added the Mavic Air. After that it has been **** and then more of the same. DJI answer is sending that dumb list of devices.

I have one, hate it. I can't see crap on a bright day. My mini4 recently started getting blocks of video that move around in the feed. It's on it's way to the list of unsupported devices soon. lol
what has been fixing that for now is to restart the iPad. Works for some, others it does not. Similar issues with Iphone 6 users.

DJI go4 app is garbage, and too big. Look at memory it eats up! eats up cpu and memory as much if not more than the device OS. MP video was perfect up until they added the Mavic Air. After that it has been **** and then more of the same. DJI answer is sending that dumb list of devices.

What other option do we have if we want to force the drone to use a different frequency or power?
Litchi doesn't allow you to tweak it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus