DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just grabbed one

charlas

Reactions
Just picked the Action up, for my adventure in the USA in an RV, so should make for some decent POV footage etc.

Few questions, ordered the Skyreet ND's, so they are coming, and a cage for it, however after looking into it, seems to USB-C to Microphone not available at the moment, that correct?

Also batteries, so difficult to get hold of at the moment, anyone know a store in the USA (California area) that stocks them so I can pick one up when I get there?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just picked the Action up, for my adventure in the USA in an RV, so should make for some decent POV footage etc.

Few questions, ordered the Skyreet ND's, so they are coming, and a cage for it, however after looking into it, seems to USB-C to Microphone available at the moment, that correct?

Also batteries, so difficult to get hold of at the moment, anyone know a store in the USA (California area) that stocks them so I can pick one up when I get there?

Thanks
It appears that the DJI store might still have them and the charging kit:

Enjoy your trip and where are you from - Netherlands?

It appears that the DJI store might still have them and the charging kit:

Enjoy your trip and where are you from - Netherlands?
Yeah, dji have em, won't get to me before leaving Saturday though. Hence tried to get one on Amazon, no stock till 20th, hence why wondered if there was anywhere just to grab one.

And no, UK not Netherlands [emoji4]

Yeah, dji have em, won't get to me before leaving Saturday though. Hence tried to get one on Amazon, no stock till 20th, hence why wondered if there was anywhere just to grab one.

And no, UK not Netherlands [emoji4]
Their shop (dealer??) in Scottsdale, Arizona has them in stock. Wonder if you could have it shipped to a CA Address?

I speculated on Netherlands because in a lot of traveling in the Southwest, I've seen caravans of Dutch in rented RV's. Seems a very popular pastime.

Their shop (dealer??) in Scottsdale, Arizona has them in stock. Wonder if you could have it shipped to a CA Address?

I speculated on Netherlands because in a lot of traveling in the Southwest, I've seen caravans of Dutch in rented RV's. Seems a very popular pastime.
Aaah I see, won't be in one place long enough for delivery I think, not to worry, I'll see if anyone has one, else just have to make sure it's plugged in when it can be. Not using it to shoot most of the trip, have my M50/M3 (and possibly 5Dmk3, although weight... So prob stick with the mirrorless)

It's our honeymoon, saved up for 2 years for it, so having a few weeks out there, should be good.

Aaah I see, won't be in one place long enough for delivery I think, not to worry, I'll see if anyone has one, else just have to make sure it's plugged in when it can be. Not using it to shoot most of the trip, have my M50/M3 (and possibly 5Dmk3, although weight... So prob stick with the mirrorless)

It's our honeymoon, saved up for 2 years for it, so having a few weeks out there, should be good.
Congratulations on the camera and WEDDING! (g)

Yosemite is my favorite National Park. Pretty crowded in Summer.

Congratulations on the camera and WEDDING! (g)

Yosemite is my favorite National Park. Pretty crowded in Summer.
Already have camping/rv space booked at yosemity and grand canyon, and a couple days in Vegas, so should be a hoot [emoji4]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun