DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Joined

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Just had a look where you are, dang you are smack bang in Moorabbin airspace.

As a matter of interest, did you ever fly, or try to start, your mini at home ?
Even inside ?

With geofencing it may not even allow start up, but if it does, be very aware it's a no fly area until south of you about 2km.
(A funny little dogleg over the wetlands is ok . . .)

Enjoy the mini, but maybe read up on a few things about it on the forum here, search mini and you should find some threads.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.
Yeah, what a pain. Wish they would move it. All the same, I’m not too far from some very open spaces with some interesting laces to fly. I’ll get some videos up soon. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Yeah, what a pain. Wish they would move it.

Oakleigh South should do ?
Yeah, travelling to interesting places is much better anyway, have only put mine up over home 2 or 3 times in over 3 years.

With your username, do you own a Patrol ?
If so it opens up a lot of areas within a day drive.
I went up to Lerderderg with my son a while ago, and have flown a few places along the Yarra, plus the route over from SA to visit the lad.
Pity about Vic Parks drone policy on 'their' land.

Oakleigh South should do ?
Yeah, travelling to interesting places is much better anyway, have only put mine up over home 2 or 3 times in over 3 years.

With your username, do you own a Patrol ?
If so it opens up a lot of areas within a day drive.
I went up to Lerderderg with my son a while ago, and have flown a few places along the Yarra, plus the route over from SA to visit the lad.
Pity about Vic Parks drone policy on 'their' land.
Yep, I’ve got a Patrol. Member of a 4x4 club, 4WD Victoria And as a bonus, get involved with Parks Victoria track clearing etc. so if I play my cards tight, I may get some permissions. Who knows.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+