DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered my Mavic Air... what should I know?

Does anyone know what the stock expo and gain settings are suppose to be?

Pretty sure gain across the board is 100 (wouldnt mess with this unless experienced....and exp is .25 or .35 across board.dont quote me on this and i think there is a reset for exp.. . what I found with Expo is it's reverse with DJI... with my bigger helicopters higher Expo means more expo around center less twitchyness. Well if u put expo higher on dji quads its instantaneous (no expo) as soon as u touch sticks. U have to go lower....I kept all mine stock but with yaw lowered.

Reactions: f1r3b1rd
Pretty sure gain across the board is 100 (wouldnt mess with this unless experienced....and exp is .25 or .35 across board.dont quote me on this and i think there is a reset for exp.. . what I found with Expo is it's reverse with DJI... with my bigger helicopters higher Expo means more expo around center less twitchyness. Well if u put expo higher on dji quads its instantaneous (no expo) as soon as u touch sticks. U have to go lower....I kept all mine stock but with yaw lowered.

I’m asking because I accidentally fidgeted with it when I was setting everything up and want it make sure it’s stock before it goes airborne

Edit::: clearly I’m not that smart. There is an option to go to default gain and expo settings.

<insert facepalm here>
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So since we are on this topic can somebody please explain what is the functional difference between ExFAT and FAT32 and does it mean anything when I am considering what size card I am purchasing? I see people out there using disks up to 128 G on their MA, for some reason I though it was limited to 32G being FAT32. Also my Windows 10 PC will only format 64G drives to ExFat, unless I am missing something. I guess the MA formats to FAT32 regardless of the size of the card.

Never format cards on the computer. Always format them in the device itself, be it a drone, digital camera, audio recorder, etc.

Reactions: f1r3b1rd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter