DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered

D-Rosin

Reactions
osmo action camera from Amazon.
Now can I add DJI care refresh on this? Even tho I bought it from Amazon? Of so how does this work?

Yes. When you recieve from Amazon, go to DJI and purchase REFRESH.

Reactions: D-Rosin
Yes. When you recieve from Amazon, go to DJI and purchase REFRESH.
What's the best protective hard case for this? Let's see what you are using?

Do you mean carrying case or cage? In either case look at PGYTECH accessories on Amazon. They do both and good quality and reasonable price.

Do you mean carrying case or cage? In either case look at PGYTECH accessories on Amazon. They do both and good quality and reasonable price.
A cage for this. So if it falls , no scratches

I also have ordered a OSMO action and await delivery.

Have looked at numerous videos and the PGYTECH cage appears to be perhaps the best option. It is said to be sturdy and protective and the only exposed parts are the lens cover and the charging point cover which of course is recessed in the cage but could of course be scratched if it fell on a sharp object. However the main point of the cage is not so much protection but attachment of additional devices which I and most will need.

I will probably order one and some other PGYTECH bits.

Make sure you purchase Ulanzi case the only one that will fit the microphone adapter others will not
the New Smallrig cage will, they just made a new one, its Only on there Website, Not amazon
i like the smallrig cage

the New Smallrig cage will, they just made a new one, its Only on there Website, Not amazon
i like the smallrig cage
Well if you want to pay more money ok and if you want to deal with allen wrench and tiny screws that you end up loosing is ok too, good luck.

Well if you want to pay more money ok and if you want to deal with allen wrench and tiny screws that you end up loosing is ok too, good luck.
its nice but it does not have the protection cap around the lens like Smallrig cage does..

question does osmo action have motion recording?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007