DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just pulled the trigger!!!

I ordered one too but from Bestbuy. Had to pay tax but I will get it by release day. DJI ships your drone from China and you might have to wait awhile, similar to the Mavic Mini release. Some people had to wait months!

Got the Fly More Combo, extra battery, SD card, and Refresh (50% off). Nice that they added in the ND filters to the package. Pulled the trigger mainly because the FAQ says OcuSync 2.0 will be compatible with the Smart Controller after an update...hope this holds true.

1588039932059.png

I ordered one too but from Bestbuy. Had to pay tax but I will get it by release day. DJI ships your drone from China and you might have to wait awhile, similar to the Mavic Mini release. Some people had to wait months!

Just cancelled my order. Will order from bestbuy next month. I’m expecting a 10 percent birthday coupon, 6 percent in bestbuy rewards, plus Ill do a store pickup at a store where there is no sales tax.

Ordered the Air2 FlyMore Combo here along with a Smart Controller for when it's firmware gets upgraded to use with the Air2! I understand they are estimating May 11th shipping? That's based on checking B&H Photo and seeing their (usually fairly reliable) estimate for first ship dates.

Ordered one as well! I can't wait to fly it! It looks like it's going to be an amazing drone. I had to refund the original Air a few months ago for various of reasons, especially with the noise, I really don't want to draw any attention to me while I'm flying, which happened several times and the lack of Occusync 2.0 was a killer for me (weaker connection and not being able to use the Smart Controller). And I eventually had a hunch that there would be an Air 2 release within a few months. Glad I was right!

I did not have a good experience with Adorama. That was the vendor that I purchased the Air from. They claimed they did not have the drone in the package that I sent back. But somehow Amazon resolved the issue and gave me the refund. I'd go with DJI to be on the safe side, besides they have a good discount program. Just my personal experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyhigh2
should I buy off Adorama or DJI website?
I joined their fan program for $49 at DJI site and that got me coupons including 50% off (I think it was) DJI Refresh with my Air 2 purchase. Also have 20% off accessories at DJI's site too... Although that did not apply to the DJI Smart Controller I also ordered.

Reactions: flyhigh2
Ok, first time day 1 launch purchase for me also. I would've plonked for the Mavic Mini combo, except it was never made available on day 1, ended up with a Mavic Air 1 which I quickly outgrew and here we are. What is the ship dates you guys expect to get your drone in the US? For Malaysia its expected to land end of May

Just ordered mine too!! Fly more kit from B&H I love them.

can’t wait for this thing I’ve been so excited to get a great drone for a LONG time now.

Lots to learn 5/11 can’t come soon enough

Reactions: Scottfree

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito