DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Just Relax - Moment over the Alaska Taiga

Fantastic video, it was very relaxing, thanks for sharing that.

Nice…very relaxing. Love your part of the world. I’ll be heading up to Terrace, BC in a month, will drop in to Hyder, renew my Hyderized card😄🥃, and do some 🎣. Aren’t these DJI drones fun? Still in awe of the clarity and colour of the videos and pics. Thanks for sharing.

👍🇨🇦

Yes almost a “mindfulness” vid. Think we have seen that country before but at a different time of the year-maybe with ice, snow and frost? Colours beautiful and overall a great video.

Nice…very relaxing. Love your part of the world. I’ll be heading up to Terrace, BC in a month, will drop in to Hyder, renew my Hyderized card😄🥃, and do some 🎣. Aren’t these DJI drones fun? Still in awe of the clarity and colour of the videos and pics. Thanks for sharing.

👍🇨🇦
Seems reasonably fun to me :). Feel free to check out some other AK vids at my (non-monitized) youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/@digibud/videos

Yes almost a “mindfulness” vid. Think we have seen that country before but at a different time of the year-maybe with ice, snow and frost? Colours beautiful and overall a great video.
yeah...snow...ice...frost and a brief glimpse of green. rinse and repeat :).

Reactions: twickers14
Great video and yes very relaxing to watch

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443