DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Just Retired!

Congratulations on your retirement, I've been retired since 2000, and it's great. Besides Droning, I decided to give back. I volunteered at the VA Hospital in the Occupational Therapy Clinic, I teach computer classes to seniors at a local Senior Center, and I teach advanced computer classes for folks who want to upgrade their skills and I teach introductory classes for folks who have little or no computer skills at my local library and it's all volunteer work, no pay. I'm glad I do not need a "part 107" for my volunteer work for this…

I really like your Transitions… not so much your singing… at 2:07, I would have just hovered my drone with its back to the sun and let the sun rise spreading sunlight all over the valley floor ( and speed it up in the playback…).

In your retirement, besides videos, make photospheres, that area of California, east of LA, has some beautiful country… If you are not familiar with Photospheres (DJI calls them Globe in the camera settings…).

Here is the link I wrote on them. It is Part III in the series, but it contains references to all the earlier parts.

Photospheres III -- Let's put it on the Map…

Happy Droning and Fly Safe
Thanks! I'm a fellow Airforce Veteran 1975-1979.

Ok, that’s good, now what?
What are you going to do with all your extra time? Sit in your dads old rocking chair and roten for the rest of your life.
Maybe become a comercial drone pilot, take classes at a community college.
Check for drone programs in your area.
Take classes on line, how Old are you? If you are in your 50’s I’m pretty sure your wife don’t like you at home all day just doing yard work.
Congrats! But is time to get buissy doing something you like that you can make some Mula. Sorry if I sound like your grandpa or Father! Luke I’m your father!
Noooooooooo! Tan tan taran tantaran tantaran ….

Reactions: Palerider
Excellent!!
I pray for many Long and Happy years ahead of you—and that you’re good with letting it be about you!
Mike

Reactions: Palerider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manu Gopinath