DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just sold my Mini and now on the hunt for a Mini 2 (hardcase?)

Are you saying that I should've given him a discount anyways even though he didn't haggle and was fine paying the asking price?
Personally I think I would have. You never know they might end up here and see your thread, a remote possibility I imagine but not impossible
I have in truth pointed out detrimental mistakes in ebay adverts to sellers of item that I am interested in or have happened to notice. Maybe I am odd.

Personally I think I would have.

No disrespect, but I find this hard to believe.

Let's say you posted a listing for an item.

Could be anything....a car or maybe even a house.

You assume potential buyers will try to haggle, so you list it for say $300k, even though you're willing to accept $250k.

Then out of the blue, someone shows up and hands you the $300k you're asking

Are you gunna give back the extra $50k cause you already got what you wanted?

You never know they might end up here and see your thread, a remote possibility I imagine but not impossible

And what difference would that make?

The buyer was more than happy to pay the listed price for an item without kickin the tires trying to beat me down on price.

I only wish all buyers were like this as I've had countless people contact me over the last few weeks with silly lowball offers.

I actually advised him to join MP as well as DJI forums and read up before taking flight.

I have in truth pointed out detrimental mistakes in ebay adverts to sellers of item that I am interested in or have happened to notice. Maybe I am odd.

Nothing wrong with this as I do the same, but I'm not gunna turn down money from someone willing to give me exactly what I'm asking for.

Reactions: PinpointUAVS
No disrespect, but I find this hard to believe.
Ahh well that is for you to question and me to know. And with respect we are not talking about 300k deals we are talking about a newbie.
We differ in our outlook and I doubt either of us will change, you asked a question, I answered it, let's leave it at that.

Reactions: 98 SNAKE EATER
The Surmik was only $29 bucks, so I was hoping for another like that to fit the Mini 2

Can't seem to find one under that name though

It appears the newer cases are listed as "Symik", but they look to be the same
I know this is an old thread but I tried searching and this is the closest subject I could find to ask my question (didn't think it deserved a whole new thread by itself)...

The reason I'm asking this here is because you mentioned 'Symik'. I found a hard case they sell on Amazon for the Mini 2 that includes 'battery sized storage cases' and was wondering if anyone has seen these (or something similar) sold separately. They are basically a plastic case that are the shape of the mini 2 battery (more or less) so you can store small items in and keep them in the empty battery slots. The link t the item is below...

Symik Hard Case for Mini 2 (picture of the battery sized storage cases shown in the 4th picture)

I've tried searching every which way I can think of but haven't found them or anything similar. I like how they are the shape of the battery more or less so they fit snug into the battery slot cutouts in the foam. The case itself looks nice but I was looking at another case (had color to it) so didn't want to buy this case just for the battery sized storage cases.

Thanks.

Everyone thought I was crazy when I listed my Mini on CL for $500, but someone actually took it home this morning with a big smile on his face :)

Now I'm on the hunt for a new Mini 2

What's the cheapest foam padded hardcase that will fit everything offered in the fly more package?

I had a Surmik and it was perfect

20200630-100057-Medium.jpg

But not sure if the larger controller for the Mini 2 will fit
That's Awesome Brother and your right man about the controller the only cases I've seen so far worth looking at the controller is laying down on its back side I have not seen one with the DJI MINI-2 controller is sitting straight up and down like in your picture of the DJI OG MINI 1 controller is and the cases I've seen so far that look good are on AMAZON and are ranging from $29.99-$49.99 (U.S.D.) cuz I have been looking for a reasonable price good hard case to here recently so I hope that you find one to your liking Brother and God Bless You ✝️✝️✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

I know this is an old thread but I tried searching and this is the closest subject I could find to ask my question (didn't think it deserved a whole new thread by itself)...

The reason I'm asking this here is because you mentioned 'Symik'. I found a hard case they sell on Amazon for the Mini 2 that includes 'battery sized storage cases' and was wondering if anyone has seen these (or something similar) sold separately. They are basically a plastic case that are the shape of the mini 2 battery (more or less) so you can store small items in and keep them in the empty battery slots. The link t the item is below...

Symik Hard Case for Mini 2 (picture of the battery sized storage cases shown in the 4th picture)

I've tried searching every which way I can think of but haven't found them or anything similar. I like how they are the shape of the battery more or less so they fit snug into the battery slot cutouts in the foam. The case itself looks nice but I was looking at another case (had color to it) so didn't want to buy this case just for the battery sized storage cases.

Thanks.
Hi. You can get those battery shaped boxes in various colours on etsy. They are 3d printed. I don't remember the seller name now, but he was located in Ireland. just search for dji mini 2 accessories. Also 51drones on YouTube has a review of the symik case. He stated that the owner of the symik has personally sent him the unit. Perhaps is worth to drop a line under his video and ask for the symik guy email.

Last edited:
Hi. You can get those battery shaped boxes in various colours on etsy. They are 3d printed. I don't remember the seller name now, but he was located in Ireland. just search for dji mini 2 accessories. Also 51drones on YouTube has a review of the symik case. He stated that the owner of the symik has personally sent him the unit. Perhaps is worth to drop a line under his video and ask for the symik guy email.
Awesome! I looked on Etsy just now after you mentioned it and saw some colored 3D printed one. I don't know why it didn't dawn on me to check Etsy. I'd probably prefer a clear case and the ones I found are a little pricey after shipping from the UK but I'll keep looking on there.

I did see that video review from 51 Drones...might just do that and see if I can get that info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock