DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just won a Mini 3 Pro !!!

Thank you all once more, good to see such friendly folks.

Paul

Reactions: MA2 317
Thank you.

I've got the controller and the drone charged, now ready to see if I can get it in the air in a test flight.

I've got a 128gb card in, guess I need to get bigger one though...

Paul

Hello Paul, Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Reactions: Paul Iddon
My name is Paul, and I entered a Christmas competition on a photo website (Ephotozine) and blow me away, I won a (like new) Mini 3 Pro from MPB.

Now that's what I call good luck!

Anyway, I have never considered having or using a drone, so it will be a new experience for me to give it a go.

I've taken the CAA test and registered an Operator and Flyer ID, and now I await its delivery on Tuesday, and then the chance to give it a whirl.

Paul.
Did you receive it or is it coming?

My name is Paul, and I entered a Christmas competition on a photo website (Ephotozine) and blow me away, I won a (like new) Mini 3 Pro from MPB.

Now that's what I call good luck!

Anyway, I have never considered having or using a drone, so it will be a new experience for me to give it a go.

I've taken the CAA test and registered an Operator and Flyer ID, and now I await its delivery on Tuesday, and then the chance to give it a whirl.

Paul.
You lucky devil!

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Mi nombre es Paul, participé en un concurso navideño en un sitio web de fotografía (Ephotozine) y me quedé boquiabierto, gané un Mini 3 Pro (como nuevo) de MPB.

Ahora eso es lo que yo llamo buena suerte!

De todos modos, nunca he considerado tener o usar un dron, por lo que será una nueva experiencia para mí intentarlo.

Tomé la prueba CAA y registré una ID de Operador y Volante, y ahora espero su entrega el martes, y luego la oportunidad de probarlo.

Pablo.
Te felicito. La experiencia futura es extraordinaria!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H89SA