Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kalin dam 2360 m Highest dam in Balkans

Beautiful ?
2 questions.
What is it for I saw no run off or structures and what is in that shot
around 2:04 ?

Reactions: alex_markov
Thank You! I add a picture of the road leading there from my bike ;)
Ok that’s your bike but what is the reservoir used for. Just water storage.
Just goggled, I see but didn’t see any structures. Very interesting part of the world. Thsnk you for always sharing it with us. ??

Last edited:
Ok that’s your bike but what is the reservoir used for. Just water storage.
Just goggled, I see but didn’t see any structures. Very interesting part of the world. Thsnk you for always sharing it with us. ??
As every dam it has dual purpose - water and hydropower - there 4 hydroelectric stations below and invisible underground connection to another dam from the opposite side ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Absolutely brilliant video with stunning scenery and expertly edited. I'm kinda jealous of you living in an area with access to topography such as that. Videos like this inspire me to get out more with my drone. ?

I invest a lot in my hobby (drone videography ;) ) and now in this recession, posts like Yours add to the pleasure, I had filming it a lot, Thank You!

Last edited:
One question.
I make my clips on a laptop wit OLED display (Very bright, contrasty, and colorful), today for the first time in a long run I watched this clip on LG TV - No contrast, No saturation - Washed colors - is it the case or I am spoiled by OLED?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78