DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Theewaterskloof Dam - mini 2 on a windy day with pesky birds

Droffarc

Reactions
Theewaterskloof Dam's earth-fill wall is 646 metres (2,119 ft) long and 35 metres (115 ft) high. An inlet tower and conduit through the wall allow for releases of water into the Sonderend River. The spillway can handle a maximum flood of 394 cubic metres per second (13,900 cu ft/s). The Charmaine intake tower draws water from the reservoir into the Franschhoek Tunnel, which conveys it under the Franschhoek Mountains into the Berg River catchment and ultimately into Cape Town's water supply. In winter the tunnel can operate in reverse, conveying surplus water from the Berg River into Theewaterskloof. An additional intake tower supplies water to the Vyeboom Irrigation Board for irrigation of areas around the dam.

Nice video! One of the birds seemed to like your drone :)

Reactions: michaeldallen1
Really well done. Your mini 2 handled it pretty well. I didn't see much bouncing in the video, but I can imagine what the drone was doing to compensate.

Really well done. Your mini 2 handled it pretty well. I didn't see much bouncing in the video, but I can imagine what the drone was doing to compensate.
My heart was in my throat and my legs shaking - not from the wind!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope