DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kameno Pole first canyon

You showed us this place in your last video, right? Looks like you got back in, closer to one section of the canyon this time. Very interesting place. A little bit too much movement in the video for me. I would like to have seen some close-up shots of the caves and that pointed rock formation. I do like that we could see you flying the drone...a person in the shot helps put in perspective just how big the location is.

Reactions: alex_markov
You showed us this place in your last video, right? Looks like you got back in, closer to one section of the canyon this time. Very interesting place. A little bit too much movement in the video for me. I would like to have seen some close-up shots of the caves and that pointed rock formation. I do like that we could see you flying the drone...a person in the shot helps put in perspective just how big the location is.
Thank You, I can not help it but like to fly faster and more fpv style - I know M2P camera is not up to but it\ll pass I hope ;)
Also, this canyon is vast I have like 10+ clips from different parts of it and did not explore even a small part of it ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe