DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Karte auf Handy beim fliegen schwarz

Ulisbs

Reactions
Ich bin zwar wetterbedingt seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr geflogen aber ich habe im Herbst ggf. durch ein Update eine Änderung festgestellt, obwohl ich an der gleichen Stelle wie früher geflogen bin. Vorher sah ich in der Kartenansicht während des Flugs Kartendetails. Seit ca. Herbst sehe ich zwar noch die Linie der zurückgelegten Strecke, jedoch keine Details, wie Strassen, Seen mehr. Auch nicht, wenn ich mir nachträglich auf dem Handy die Flugaufzeichnung anschaue. Habe ich etwas verstellt? Wer kann das erklären?

I‘m also German ... his text reads a bit strange. No offense, @Ulisbs!! Because of that I give google-translate a try:

„Although I have not flown for some time because of the weather, but I have in the fall, possibly through an update found a change, although I'm flying in the same place as earlier. Before, I saw map details in the map view during the flight. Since about autumn, I still see the line of the covered route, but no details, such as roads, lakes more. Not even if I subsequently look at the flight recordings on my mobile phone. Did I change something? Who can explain that?“

Sounds like the map facility is off-line and not getting updated from the Internet???

Last edited:
Hm yes... didn’t try it... but maybe this is the case when the phone is in airplane mode / not connected to the internet?
Yes - very definitely no map updates when the phone is in Airplane mode! If you are going to fly with the phone in airplane mode, then you need to update the maps manually before going out to fly, when your phone has Internet access through mobile data or WiFi ...
Have a look at this thread, and the video's that are in it ... Caching maps for off-line use

You have to be online to see charts. At least upon starting. Then they are loaded in cache.

Du musst online sein um sie Karten zu laden. Nachdem sie geladen haben kannst Du offline gehen, da sie dann im Cache gespeichert sind.

Guten Flug.

I was just quick for a test flight exactly at the point where I always had the problems in the past.
I can not explain it but now everything is fine again.
Many Thanks for all your hints!
Uli

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711