DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kernersville/HighPoint

OldGoatMTB

Reactions
Flying Mavic Air. Studying for Part 107 and thinking about buying some goggles. Would like to make friends with some other dji owners to fly together and learn from each other.

Reactions: dozzn
Welcome to the forum from a fellow sUAS enthusiast!! From up here in the mountains of NC!!

Reactions: adiwan
Just got my Mavic Air today. Learning to fly. Studying for 107 too.
It really is a great little drone. if you have any questions I'll be glad to try and help you out. I wish it had a little further range, but the portability is the best and the video is awesome. I pulled the trigger and ordered a pair of goggles. Look forward to trying them out.

Hello Triad folks. Got my MA2 last week and have been doing some get familiar flying. I've flow RC planes for awhile so the MA2 is being pretty easy to get to know. It would be great to get to know some people here locally. I'm located in the Summerfield area.

Hello Triad folks. Got my MA2 last week and have been doing some get familiar flying. I've flow RC planes for awhile so the MA2 is being pretty easy to get to know. It would be great to get to know some people here locally. I'm located in the Summerfield area.
Hello. I live near PTI. Retired. Let me know it you’d like to fly around.

Reactions: OldGoatMTB
Howdy I'm from Greensboro flying some drones. in the signature.

Welcome! I'm near PTI. Smooth flying.
Nice I go by there every day. I usually go fly in Belews Creek area as I need practice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N