DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kickstarter Zing drone delivery service

Did anyone ever buy one of the prototypes off of their kickstarter. I wouldn't mind having one to play around with, but wouldn't want to use the app.
I'm curious if they ever actually made any and sent them out.

On page one of the thread, I think. There was a guy who bought one and made a video flying it with his Mavic.

I agree though, I think this is just a kickstarter scam. The whole concept is just ridiculous.

I think when Amazon starts with its service it will be moving products from warehouse to carrier. Not making residential deliveries.

Like the other day, I ordered a hat. I wondered how they were going to get it to me so quickly, but as it turned out, they have a warehouse across the state and they moved the package though private carrier who then handed it off to the post office. The result was very fast shipping and that's what they will do with there drones. If they have a package, they want to move it to the closest carrier point of the recipient.

As for the youtube guy trying to lift jugs of water with his drone, I feel bad for the person he may have eventually sold it too.

Reactions: hactick
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost