DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kilmore Quay, Lough Erne

The Fat Controller

Reactions
This is The Watermill Lodge near Lisnaskea in Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. I took this with the Mavic when I was down on a one-night break for my wedding anniversary.

Now that you come to mention it, it does too :)
There's a short video of it here.

Last edited:
Nice Pic

Do u shoot with ND Filters and in AEB/HDR mode ?

Do u shoot with ND Filters and in AEB/HDR mode ?
I stopped using ND filters due to an adverse incident. My Mavic was left in the boot of my car for a couple of weeks during winter with an ND filter on the lens and afterwards every photo or video displayed a semi-circular pattern of faint rings in the shape of the filter. The only way to cure it was to change the camera, a fairly straightforward task. Since then I don't use filters but I process all my Mavic photos using Skylum Airmagic which generally gives pleasing results.

Reactions: ZX14-R
Nice photo, good detail on the clouds and nice colour saturation. Interesting point about the ND filters. I have my ND16 on semi permanently . I must keep an eye on it.

I stopped using ND filters due to an adverse incident. My Mavic was left in the boot of my car for a couple of weeks during winter with an ND filter on the lens and afterwards every photo or video displayed a semi-circular pattern of faint rings in the shape of the filter. The only way to cure it was to change the camera, a fairly straightforward task. Since then I don't use filters but I process all my Mavic photos using Skylum Airmagic which generally gives pleasing results.

You don't mention about shooting in AEB mode and combining pics int an HDR image ??

You don't mention about shooting in AEB mode and combining pics int an HDR image ??
Sorry, I'm just back after a few days away in Scotland. I only had one opportunity to fly the Mavic as there was heavy rain and thunderstorms most of the trip. All my shots (so far) have been regular straight photos, no bracketing or HDR, though I do think the AirMagic software tends to give an HDR look to the photos.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard