DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Kings Park Bluff, Long Island | NEED YOU THERE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot's Comments: This is flight 1 of 2 from March 5, 2023. The weather was just about right with the occasional wind gust; the drone persevered. This flight offers a different vantage point of Sunken Meadow State Park as well as appreciation for the natural beauty of Long Island's North Shore. Filming Location: Kings Park Bluff, Town of Smithtown, Suffolk County, New York, United States Track Title: Need You There Artist: M-22 Filming Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Nice video! I grew up in Commack ma few miles west of Kings Park and have been to the Bluff many times. It's the raised parking lot at the west end and its raised about 60 freet above the beach with some great views. Once in high school I took a date there to "watch the submarine races", and got locked in up there by whoever locks the gates at night. I had tomc all some friends with bolt cutters to get us out of there!!

On you way to the bluff you'll pass the old abandoned Kings Park Psychiatric Hospital seen in the very last seconds of the video with a bunch of tall builds fun to fly around. Thanks for the memories!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
I’m glad you liked it the video :) Commack is a home away from home for me, I frequent there on a regular basis. I always like the serene open feel in the area, many areas to enjoy flying.

I’m glad you liked it the video :) Commack is a home away from home for me, I frequent there on a regular basis. I always like the serene open feel in the area, many areas to enjoy flying.
Pilgrim, state, psychiatric hospital, on the southside of Commack, almost in Deer Park is another great place with lots of spooky buildings to fly between and around. And of course, Northport is always beautiful with the sailboats. I think I'm gonna do an FPV video of Main Street in Northport some Sunday morning before anybody gets up.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Pilgrim, state, psychiatric hospital, on the southside of Commack, almost in Deer Park is another great place with lots of spooky buildings to fly between and around. And of course, Northport is always beautiful with the sailboats. I think I'm gonna do an FPV video of Main Street in Northport some Sunday morning before anybody gets up.
I was thinking of Cow Harbor too. I just flew at Lloyd Harbor earlier today, PM me if you want to meet up for Northport.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada