DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kirstall Abbey in Leeds

What an impressive old structure. It must have been something to behold in its glory days.
Nice flying and photography!!
Question...inside the church nave, what are those round white things set in squares in the floor? Are they drains or lights?
Thanks

Enjoy.
All comment welcome.
thanks

Lovely movie, I really like the shots that you did and the combination with the choice of music, they go well together. If I may be so bold to give some constructive feedback; I would try to also match the transitions between the shots with the athmosphere of the video; now they are a bit "wild" compared to the rest.

Lovely movie, I really like the shots that you did and the combination with the choice of music, they go well together. If I may be so bold to give some constructive feedback; I would try to also match the transitions between the shots with the athmosphere of the video; now they are a bit "wild" compared to the rest.
Thank You very much sir for your feedback. I did get the same comments on the dji forum;). I will use Your advices in my future vids. This was my first video with Final Cut Pro and I thought I'd practice with some transitions. I totally agree that those are a bit to wild for this type of video. Many thanks and happy flying :)))))

Reactions: JoostGT3
What an impressive old structure. It must have been something to behold in its glory days.
Nice flying and photography!!
Question...inside the church nave, what are those round white things set in squares in the floor? Are they drains or lights?
Thanks
You got me there as.... I really don't know. I was there in the morning on Sunday and couldn't get inside. It was closed at 7am. I could only fly in ;). I will check next time I'll be there. I want to get there when the weather will be better. It kinda was sunny but a bit foggy.
Great place to fly if You live nearby. Thanks for watching

Great vid, enjoyed that. Live north of leeds by the way.
Was final cut easy to use? I find what I have tried even to clip vids needs a degree to work out how do do stuff. Just want something straightforward.

Great vid, enjoyed that. Live north of leeds by the way.
Was final cut easy to use? I find what I have tried even to clip vids needs a degree to work out how do do stuff. Just want something straightforward.
Final cut pro i very advanced aplication. You can do a lot with it if You know how. Luckily there’s Youtube where You can learn everything. That’s what i did. I have studied youtube tutorials for a bit. Obviously i’m still a rookie, but i know that practice will make my editing skills and videos better. Thanks for watching.

Reactions: ICHOTT
Speed ramping is done well, quite brave dropping down inside - saw you looking through gate!
Just odd times there's that annoying noise reduction mush in darker areas, however with the dreamy atmosphere in this video it matters not.

Reactions: Siwyleeds
Thanks mate. In the original copy no noise ;) it was my first time with speed ramping. I like the results too :). It's actually very easy to do. Thanks for watching and happy flying :))

Did you use imovie to proces ? I like the mavic intro.is that available somewhere?

Did you use imovie to proces ? I like the mavic intro.is that available somewhere?
hi. i used final cut pro on this one. Mavic intro is from You tube. i found a movie with intro in 4k and just pressed screen recording ;). thanks for watching. happy flying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d