DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Klipiesbaai Quicky

I like it! Good things to see - great flying by you and your music fit very well.

Another great video!

Wow- the color balance is so way off I had to stop the film. Way too much red. The film looks you had a red filter over the lens.

Dale
Miami
Hi Dale, thanks for the valuable comment. I have attached an unfiltered unadjusted pic taken shortly before the shoot so you can judge the redness of the area combined with the sunset. Also I wanted to convey a mood for the crosses at the end.

Attachments

• DJI_0478.JPG
    DJI_0478.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi Dale, thanks for the valuable comment. I have attached an unfiltered unadjusted pic taken shortly before the shoot so you can judge the redness of the area combined with the sunset. Also I wanted to convey a mood for the crosses at the end.
Those color are so much better !! Yes- the golden hour is great for photography but I didn't see those colors in the video.

I recognize this scene- the 12 sisters on the western cape. We drove down to Cape of Good Hope, taking the eastern road down and the west road back to Cape Town. We've been to South Africa many times.

At the 2:18-2:20 mark, the overhead shot of the waves coming to shore. A high definition photo here blown up would be breathtaking. It would look like a piece of glass broken into hundreds of pieces.

At the 2:18-2:20 mark, the overhead shot of the waves coming to shore. A high definition photo here blown up would be breathtaking. It would look like a piece of glass broken into hundreds of pieces.

Nice Idea, thanks. Will keep that in mind for a future shot

Those color are so much better !! Yes- the golden hour is great for photography but I didn't see those colors in the video.

I recognize this scene- the 12 sisters on the western cape. We drove down to Cape of Good Hope, taking the eastern road down and the west road back to Cape Town. We've been to South Africa many times.
And so I learn about colour - thanks for that.

You are of course refering to the 12 Apostles. For years I confused the two roads as well till I moved here.

Attachments

• 12app.JPG
    12app.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 12map - Copy.JPG
    12map - Copy.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Clarence Drive.JPG
    Clarence Drive.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Clarence map.JPG
    Clarence map.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
Here is one of my favourite views of Clarence drive.

Attachments

• viuw.JPG
    viuw.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman